Date(s) - 31st January 2022
Making Tax Digital (MTD) is being introduced for Income Tax Self-Assessment (ITSA) from 6 April 2024. Self-employed businesses and landlords with annual business or property income above £10,000 will need to follow the rules for MTD for ITSA from 6 April 2024.
We’ll look at how you can get information out of your accounts that helps you run your business effectively.
We will explore which software packages are compatible with MTD for ITSA and find out what they do, for example Absolute, Apari, Forbes, Iris and Untied.
Although you may already keep your business records in a digital format using software, there are differences with the software that’s specifically compatible with Making Tax Digital for Income Tax.
The workshop will cover:
- An introduction to Making Tax Digital
- Software options, costs and how to choose compliant accounting software
- Practical demonstrations of the packages
- Required steps to comply with MTD and penalties for non-compliance
- Structuring your Chart of Accounts
By then end of the session you will have a clear plan as to what you need to do to be ready and compliant for MTD.
- Date: 31 January 2022
- Time: 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Location: Online