Date(s) - 25th January 2022
Business presence online is more important than ever, understanding how digital marketing works, how to measure engagement and how you can use social media to grow your business is crucial.
Through European Social Fund funding, SMART SKILLS is offering a series of FREE workshops to help you understand what matters in the world of Digital Marketing. How you can tailor it specifically to your business, with expert support, to develop your own ideas during live sessions.
WORKSHOP 3: Social Media and Search Engines
What will I learn?
- What to post about, when to post it, what to do when someone comments (positive or otherwise).
- Paid and Organic Search Engine Marketing
How can you impact your organic search rankings
- How easy are paid ads to manage on Social Media and Google Ads?
- Tuesday 11th & 25th January 2022
- 6.00pm-9.00pm (2 x 3-hr sessions)
- Delivered by SMART Partner Petroc
- Held at Petroc, Old Sticklepath Hill, Sticklepath, Barnstaple EX31 2BQ
This workshop is part of the SMART SKILLS programme which supports businesses in Devon to upskill their workforce and advance their business with fully funded training solutions; funded by the European Social Fund. To find out more about SMART SKILLS visit www.smart-skills-hub.co.uk.