Date(s) - 26th October 2021
9:30 am - 5:00 pm
What gets measured gets managed. Putting a plan a strategy behind your social media activities will see you reaping the rewards, even if you’re not a full-time digital marketer.
This FULLY FUNDED* Social Media Strategy course will focus on strategies that individuals can use to improve their planning, implementation, engagement, and performance across a range of social media channels. All delivered without too much jargon and with support from an experienced tutor. The course starts on Tuesday 26th October and is delivered over four days spread over separate weeks to make it easier to fit around work and school schedules. The event take place over the 26th October and the 2nd, 9th and 16th November.
Over the four days you will learn:
• Social Media Channel Demographics
• Identifying individual business objectives and translating them into possible social media goals
• Branding / finding your voice
• Know your Audience
• Creating and Curating Content
• Identify appropriate hashtags that will work with your content
• Influencers and Engagements pods/groups
• Marketing Strategy Development
• Implementation Planner / Calendar
• Insights and Analytics
• Customer Journey and Marketing Funnels
All our courses are being delivered remotely using specialist training software. Meaning that you get all the benefits of classroom training from the comfort of your own home (or office).
This training is available through Skills Support for the Workforce (SSW), a programme developed to upskill employees within small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). SSW is co-financed by the Education and Skills Funding Agency and the European Social Fund. Digital Peninsula Network is part of Serco’s network of training providers chosen to deliver the training in your area.