Date(s) - 16th February 2021
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
This fully-funded, accredited programme is designed for Somerset-based individuals interested in starting their own business or going into self-employment.
Our programme will allow you to develop your knowledge in the following areas:
- How to develop your business idea
- Organising and managing finances
- Successful sales and marketing
- Producing a business plan/strategy
Each programme is comprised of 3, 3-hour sessions that take place over 3 consecutive weeks and will be delivered online. The programme dates are as follows:
- 16th February, 23rd February, 2nd March 2021 – 10am to 1pm
- 16th March, 23rd March, 30th March 2021 – 10am to 1pm
You must be available for all three dates in the series selected*
In order to be eligible for a place on the programme, you will need to apply via the online form, confirming that you are not an existing business owner, and agreeing to undertake the initial phone call and completion of the ‘Get Ready for Business’ pack prior to the workshops going ahead.