Date(s) - 09th February 2022
About this event
Understanding Search Engine Optimisation
During this workshop our specialist Digital Trainer will show you the tools you can use to review how your website is currently performing and establish areas where you can improve – with the end goal of boosting organic traffic and increasing sales.
On completion of this workshop you will:
– Understand the goal of Search Engine Optimisation
– Master keyword research
– Learn the differences between on-page and off-page SEO
– Discover the importance of User Experience signals in SEO
– Embrace SEO-friendly content creation
– Appreciate the importance of link building and how to go about it
– Appreciate the benefit of combining Search Engine Marketing (Paid Ads) and SEO
The online meeting details will be sent to you after registration at least 48 hours before the workshop. Sign up now today to be part of this fantastic initiative, with further free support and advice available in the future.
This event is part of Digital Advantage Devon, a programme of free fully funded business support and training, delivered by Cosmic, in partnership with Devon County Council, European Regional Development Fund and Her Majesty’s Government.