Date(s) - 21st September 2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
We will help you to understand how this popular platform can be an effective communications tool for your business.
About this Event
We will cover:
• the importance of creating a compelling profile
• building a relevant following and how to engage them
• how to create content to keep your audience interested
• examples of good practice and top tips to help build your twitter profile
• the importance of hashtags and shortened links
• measuring the impact of your tweets
• advertising on Twitter
Booking is essential as places are limited to ensure maximum learning and benefit for each participant. Please ensure that if you are unable to attend the session, that you let us know so that we can move this place to another participant.
Please be advised that while the workshop is free of charge, we will ask you to fill in a registration form and session feedback form. OutSet is a fully funded program, set up to support entrepreneurs and this paperwork enables us to track our progress, measure our impact and continue providing you free services.
For information and bookings, please visit the Eventbrite page.
Please note that your instructions for joining the Zoom workshop will be emailed to you nearer the date, but if you have not received these instructions by 24 hours before the start of the workshop, please check your junk mail folder. We also recommend that you set up a rule in your email to ensure that all emails from email@example.com go to your inbox rather than your junk folder.