Business Support Adviser – Fixed term to end of February 2020.
Working as part of a small Growth Hub team within Serco, we are looking for a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to provide an outstanding customer service experience to our wide range of Growth Hub clients and partners. A key part of a wide and varied role is taking enquiries and signposting to grants, advice and guidance available to support their business needs.
Key Duties (include but not limited to)
- To handle day to day enquiries received through the Growth Hub dedicated phone line and in-box, connecting people to the appropriate business support services, schemes, grants and advice to meet their needs.
- Produce and maintain up to date customer records utilising CRM as appropriate, recording all customer data, customer journey, referrals and associated information as required by the contract.
- To maintain the Growth Hub website content to make sure it contains up to date details of services and support, events, case studies, events and related information of relevance to people running a business.
- To contribute to the on-going development of a knowledge bank of information and business support options such as grants, advice schemes and services.
- Support business engagement activity as necessary to include proactive contact with target businesses and activity to support business lead generation such as mailings and event bookings
- Attend events and workshops as required to support engagement with the Growth Hub service and to facilitate the take-up of business support and services.
- Build effective relationships with business customers, colleagues, partner organisations and contacts to support them through the service
Skills and Experience
- Good customer service skills ideally with some knowledge of the business support landscape.
- Excellent listening and communication skills, with the ability to communicate with people at all levels (both verbal and written)
- Experience in handling and processes enquiries (via telephone, email, online and face-to-face)
- High level of IT literacy and proficient in Microsoft Office products, internet and management information systems.
- Experience of developing working relationships with clients and key stakeholders
To find out more about this exciting role pleas visit the Serco Careers website