13 September 2017
In partnership with Acorn and Darwin Gray, Insider have announced the inaugural South West HR Awards 2017.
These awards will acknowledge and celebrate excellence within the HR profession across the region, and in a wide range of sectors.
There are 11 categories to choose from and entries are invited from human resources professionals to recognise their commitment, hard work and achievements.
Entries are open for the below categories:
- Best HR Professional in Financial/Professional Services Sector
- Best HR Professional in the Education/Public & Third Sector
- Best HR Professional in the Digital/Creative/Technology Sector
- Best HR Professional in the Manufacturing/Science Sector [including Healthcare & Life Sciences]
- Building /Construction HR Professional of the Year
- HR Team of the Year
- HR Assistant/Apprentice/Trainee of the Year
- Independent HR Consultant of the Year
- Best HR Professional in Leisure, Culture and Tourism Award
- HR Director of the Year
- Outstanding Achievement/Recognition Award
The deadline for entries is Friday 22 September.
Winners will be announced at a black tie ceremony and dinner on Thursday 7 December at the Marriott Hotel, Bristol City Centre.
CLICK HERE for further information, including how to nominate a HR professional for an award.
Latest news filter
Stay up to date with the latest news, business support, funding and events happening locally.