04 October 2021
The Inspire Business Awards aims to showcase the fantastic, ambitious businesses based across the South West of England. The last 18 months have been tough in one way or another for most businesses and business leaders, and yet many have displayed amazing fortitude, innovation and resilience to emerge from the Pandemic period in good shape to continue to serve their customers and provide a livelihood and secure future for their staff.
These awards will be somewhat different from pre pandemic ones in that some categories will focus specifically on the achievements of many businesses in responding to the particular challenges faced by us all over the last year and a half as well as those which will face us in the coming years such as the need to work towards a lower carbon economy and to have a positive impact our communities. Find out more
Equally, the prizes for the winners will be different from most in that they will be awarding real impact, genuinely valuable awards in the form of one year’s access to one of Inspire’s very experienced Non-Executive Directors free of charge.
Click Inspired Board to find out more
- Business of the year 10-24 employees
- Business of the year 25+ employees
- Business who has excelled in delivering Customer Excellence
- Business who has led the way in Export and International Trade
- Business with the most impressive progress towards Net Zero
- Manufacturer of the year
- Best Advisory Firm in terms of Client impact
- Food Business of the year
- Most innovative hospitality business in recovering from the effects of the Pandemic
- Best new product or service brought to market during the pandemic
- Business with the most positive impact on their community since March 2020
Entries are now open for eligible businesses with 10 plus employees or £1million in turnover and with such a valuable prize up for grabs
The team at Inspire are hosting a number of small “find out more” events during November which can be booked here.
Latest news filter
Stay up to date with the latest news, business support, funding and events happening locally.