09 May 2018
Funding opportunities with Interreg France (Channel) England (European funding)
Focus of fund/fund aims: For international partnership projects between areas of southern England and northern France bordering the English Channel
Application deadline: Open call system
Fund description: Interreg provides EU funding for projects which encourage co-operation and sharing of good practice between European regions. The France (Channel) England Interreg Programme covers the counties of southern/eastern England and the regions of northern France which border the English Channel.
Funding is available for joint initiatives, developed collaboratively between English and French partners to address one of the five programme objectives:
- to develop research excellence in the FCE area, including improving the standard of innovation
- to develop innovative solutions to improve services for the most socially and economically disadvantaged groups
- to develop sources of renewable energy and energy efficiency in order to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- to improve the economic, environmental and social sustainability of the cultural and natural heritage, and to support economic growth through tourism
- to enhance and protect coastal and transitional water ecosystems
Interreg grants through the France (Channel) England programme can cover up to 69% of total Regular Project costs and up to 80% for Micro-Projects.
Gabrielle Bogart is the FCE programme facilitator for the South West of England and can help you develop your project and guide you through the application process, including helping you to find project partners in the UK and in France.
Further information: https://interreg5a-fce.eu/
Latest news filter
Stay up to date with the latest news, business support, funding and events happening locally.