28 March 2019
Mendip Business Awards 2019 – Entries close Tues 2nd April!
For all of the fantastic businesses wishing to celebrate their achievements and hard work over the past year – don’t forget you have just days left to submit your entry (or entries) to see who will shine at the year’s award ceremony. Whether you’re a sole trader, a community enterprise, an export champion, have an amazing apprentice or your business is a great customer all-rounder, Mendip Business Awards want to hear your stories of growth and success.
This year’s award categories include:
- Market Trader of the Year (New award)
- Community Enterprise of the Year
- Retail/Hospitality Business of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- Customer Service Excellence Award
- Taste of Mendip Award
- Family Business of the Year
- International Business of the Year
- New Business of the Year
- Small Business of the Year (0-4 employees)
- Business of the Year (5+ employees)
The Award Ceremony will take place at the Royal Bath & West Showground on Thursday 30th May, with tickets for the ceremony due to go on sale in April. For more info, please contact email@example.com or tel 01749 341315 / 07827 983155
For more hints and tips and to find out more about the award categories and entry criteria, please visit the website at www.mendipbusinessawards.co.uk
Latest news filter
Stay up to date with the latest news, business support, funding and events happening locally.