09 October 2019
Are looking for their next cohort of promising leaders of growth-potential engineering and technology companies. This six month programme is designed to support you to develop the leadership skills needed to scale your business.
Applications close Monday 18 November 2019, 4pm.
What is offered:
- Grant of up to £10,000 to fund leadership training courses of your choice
- One-to-one personal leadership coaching
- Masterclasses and workshops delivered by senior business leaders
- Provision of an experienced business mentor
- Access to the Taylor Centre, our Central London office and meeting space
- Travel and accommodation expenses covered for all activities.
What they’re looking for:
- Decision-makers (both engineers and non-engineers) in engineering and technology SMEs with an ambitious vision to grow
- Your company must have raised at least £500,000 equity investment and/or have a turnover of at least £200,000 in the previous 12 months
- Your company must be based in the UK to be eligible for this award – applicants from any nationality are eligible as long as you have the right to work in the UK
- We are committed to improving diversity and inclusion in engineering, and we especially welcome applications from those currently underrepresented within the sector.
Latest news filter
Stay up to date with the latest news, business support, funding and events happening locally.