13 August 2019
Invitation to Apply
South West Creative Technology Network (SWCTN) are looking to award a range of grants of between £10k and £40k to invest in prototypes that use creative technologies to deliver original processes, experiences, products, services or platforms within the field of automation. They want to fund ideas that are brave and distinctive, that open up the field of automation to new voices and challenge the status quo within the field. If automation is to be harnessed as a force for good and to be fully realised in new markets, makers must demonstrate creativity as well as a diversity of perspective, experience and skills.
What you get:
- Money to pay for the development of your prototype.
- Full ownership of your intellectual property (IP).
- A collaborative cohort of other teams prototyping in the Automation theme to share with and learn from.
- Access to the SWCTN’s partnership and members.
- Support from a Produce, a Knowledge Exchange Manager and Business Development Advisor.
- A showcase for your prototype with investors and the public.
- Business development support to help you refine your business model proposition and identify additional next stage funding opportunities.
Closing date for applications is 5pm on Monday 16th September 2019.
Latest news filter
Stay up to date with the latest news, business support, funding and events happening locally.