14 July 2017
Working with Arts Council England, the School for Social Entrepreneurs will deliver a free 10 month learning programme based around the theme of Diversity & Entrepreneurism. The aim of the programme is to support 25 arts and cultural organisations to develop their expertise and capacity to think long term about creative resilience.
The programme will be delivered from October 2017 to July 2018 and include 4 days of consultancy, followed by six months of self-facilitated action learning. The sessions will take place in London and travel costs and accommodation will be covered.
Eligibility criteria – to apply you must…
- Be based in England
- Be the CEO, Director or senior manager
- Have a turnover of between £75k-£1M
- Been operational for a minimum of 3 years
- Have at least 2 full time employees
The programme will focus on diversity & entrepreneurism and the sessions will cover a range a range of topics, such as:
- – Recognising and valuing personal resilience and its relation to organisational robustness
- – Understanding how to create a resilient organisation and how diversity in all areas from financial to audience matter
- – Developing Innovation and Entrepreneurial Thinking
- – Cultivating Diverse Networks and Partnerships
- – Leading an Adaptive Resilient Organisation
A bursary of £5000 and 4 consultancy days are also included as part of the programme
Latest news filter
Stay up to date with the latest news, business support, funding and events happening locally.