Home > Supplier database
Our Supplier Directory provides listings of companies that deliver business support services in Devon, Plymouth, Somerset and Torbay. You can filter organisations by location, type of support provided such as consultancy, mentoring, events and also by business topic such as start-up, finance, developing and growing.
The Heart of the South West Growth Hub would always advise you to independently verify that suppliers listed in the directory meet with your needs and that you seek suitable references if required.
Checking - please wait...
IT Addicts offers the small business a one to one Information Technology solutions provider and Consultancy service. We pride ourselves in saving money on IT procurement by examining your business and offering opportunities to drive efficiency and reduce outgoings while implementing and supporting the latest proven solutions for the SOHO and SME alike.
If your business would like to review its current IT solutions with an outside consultancy call us today to book an appointment.
Now is the time to drive change.
ibd South West
• ibd South West provides practical and tailored advice to businesses across the South West of England, helping you to maximise the growth of your business, resolve challenges and take your company from strength to strength.
• Whatever your individual challenges or opportunities, the support of an experienced ibd South West business advisor brings an objective insight that ensures you focus on what your business needs to be successful and to make the most of your time and resources.
• Whether you are an established business looking to grow, a start-up or an organisation scaling up or down, an ibd South West business advisor will complement your skills, giving you expert advice when you need it while also providing access to a national network of specialists in almost any area.
• ibd South West business advisors are accredited members of the ibd group. Each advisor has a proven track record and hands-on experience of the problems and issues facing management in organisations of all sizes in the UK - and the South West in particular.
• As well as personal expertise, ibd business advisors are active across the South West of England, linking with business networks, regional and local organisations and infrastructure. A deep insight into the local business environment brings added value to the ways that the ibd South West network can support your local business.
ICAEW is a professional membership organisation supporting over 145,000 chartered accountants worldwide. Our Royal Charter commits us to act in the public interest. We provide qualifications and professional development across accountancy, finance and business. Since 1880, our mission has been to advance the theory and practice of accountancy, finance and business. Against the current backdrop of global, economic uncertainty, we bring people together to better understand the challenges, plan ahead responsibly, and provide leadership and support.
Our members have the knowledge, skills and commitment to maintain the highest professional standards and integrity. They have a critical role to play in helping businesses and markets deliver long term, economic growth. Through services such as our Business Advice Service (BAS), in partnership with Growth hubs, any business can access our online publications via our website www.businessadviceservice.com.
In addition our members offer a free of charge, local consultation to any business seeking advice on a variety of themes such as managing cash flow, practical issues for starting up your business, export finance, business tax questions, VAT basics, business plans, start-up finance; to name just a few themes our members can offer advice on.
INISCA works to provide the hospitality industry with the core resources to build successful and resilient businesses in one of the world’s most competitive markets.
We specialise in all facets of business support from project consultation and recruitment to kitchen installation and web design with an emphasis on delivering a premium service to the most dynamic operators in the sector.
Here at INISCA we know the key to our success lies in the wealth of expertise we have at our disposal, from Michelin level chefs and experienced hoteliers to branded business consultants and recruiters. Every member of the team is an expert in their field and together they offer an unparalleled service that provides expertise with a human touch.
Integrity Print Ltd
A specialist provider of print and mail services. Our Clarity Mail service allows companies to outsource their office mail reducing postage and print costs by 50%. We are also able to support clients with effective direct marketing campaigns combining both print and electronic channels to maximise their sales growth.
Iridescent Ideas CIC
Iridescent Ideas is a Community Interest Company and a Social Enterprise.
Our services cover four areas: starting up social enterprises; support with finding and managing finance; growing social enterprises and proving social impact.
We work with individuals and organisations covering a large number of different sectors, for example:
- Individuals looking to start a social enterprise
- Established charities wanting to diversify their income
- Voluntary groups looking for funding
- Charities wanting to prove their impact
- Social enterprise looking for finance
- Charities and community groups looking to start trading businesses
We have three aims:
- To see more social enterprises creating wealth and jobs and tackle social and environmental issues.
- To deliver great business support that helps to create and grow social enterprises.
- To influence policy-making to help grow a social enterprise economy.
Isca Forwarding Ltd
Isca Forwarding Ltd is an independent freight forwarder based in Exeter. We have successfully been working with businesses in the South West arranging their importing and exporting for over 38 years. This includes arranging our customers goods to be shipped by air freight, sea freight, road freight and courier. Isca Forwarding also offer a packing service available to all our customers to ensure their goods are packed to the standards and legislation for exporting. We have built a strong and reliable network of agents around the world who we work with closely to arrange imports into the UK and oversea exports our of the UK. Isca Forwarding are also able to complete customs entries and help with all your shipping documentation.
As a freight forwarder we aim to feel like an extension of your business and we are here to explain the shipping process and take away the stress and time that goes into shipping. Allowing you to focus on growing your business. We pride ourselves on finding the perfect solution for all of our customers needs and offer free advice and support for anyone looking to import or export. If you would like to find our more please get in touch with a member of our team.
Recruitment should be a positive and empowering experience– both for candidates and clients. You just need the right agency behind you. And that’s where we come in.
As a recruitment agency based in Exeter, we’ve always adopted a people-first approach. We’re not driven by targets; our mission is to find the ‘perfect match’ through our local expertise, personal service and years of experience. We love what we do, and we think it shows in how we value our relationships with our candidates and clients.
We support businesses and organisations in a wide range of sectors across the South West, delivering temporary, contract and permanent, recruitment solutions for:
Accountancy and Finance - All levels from Accounts Assistants and Payroll Clerks to qualified accountant positions such as Financial Controllers and Finance Directors.
Office Support - All levels focusing on Customer Service and Administration, Operations, HR, IT, Sales and Marketing.
We help with all aspects of the recruitment process from defining a role and writing job descriptions, providing salary guidance, sourcing candidates and undertaking initial interviews through to managing the offer and acceptance, referencing, etc.
For candidates we provide free support at every stage of the job search, including guidance with CV preparation and assistance with interview preparation.
Please get in touch if we can help you or your business.
Get in touch
Contact the Growth Hub team to find out about support available locally.
03456 047 047