04 April 2022
The UK Seafood Fund Infrastructure Scheme is now open for applications. Successful applicants will be awarded a minimum of £250,000 and maximum of £5 million to invest in capability, renewable energy and social and economic welfare.
The scheme will fund projects that build capability across the UK seafood sector supply chain through investment in:
- improved capability at ports, harbours and processing facilities aquaculture
- the social and economic welfare of coastal communities
This is a competitive scheme. To get funding, you must bid for a grant.
Each successful applicant will be awarded a minimum of £250,000 and a maximum of £5 million.
Who can apply
You can apply for funding if you’re involved in fishing, processing or aquaculture and are:
- a public body (including trust ports, local authority ports and public charities)
- a private small-to-medium sized enterprise (SME)
- a private non-SME
- a fisherman’s association
- a private trust and foundation
- a trade association
- an officially recognised producer organisation
When to apply
Round one will be open for applications from 29 March until 24 May 2022.
For further information and how to apply, see the UK Seafood Fund Infrastructure Scheme pages here.
Latest news filter
Stay up to date with the latest news, business support, funding and events happening locally.