What’s on Offer?
Job Centre Plus offer a wide range of services for employers at no cost.
- Advertise your job on Universal Jobmatch
- Arrange work experience placements or work trials for your business
- Arrange sector based work academies for larger scale recruitments
- Use of Jobcentre space to host recruitment interviews or open days
- Get support in understanding the Disability Confident campaign and how you can increase your confidence in recruiting and retaining disabled people
- Free support and advice regarding upskilling your employees who are in receipt of means tested benefit
- Be put in touch with a specialist JCP named contact in your area.
For *eligible individuals looking to start a business, there is a ‘Skills Support for the Unemployed’ programme funded by the Skills Funding Agency and European Social Fund. The service offers free training around business start up (*must be 19 or over, unemployed and in receipt of state benefits).
Who’s it for?
Any business in Devon or Somerset can access the support of Job Centre Plus.
Can’t find the support service you are looking for?
If you would like to talk to one of our advisers about your business support needs so that we can match you to the most appropriate support available locally contact the Growth Hub today.
03456 047 047