The Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) scheme helps businesses in the UK to innovate and grow. It does this by linking them with an academic or research organisation and a graduate.
Knowledge Transfer Partnerships can help your business:
- Embed expertise, generate new knowledge, expand capability and foster a culture of innovation
- Drive competitive advantage through accelerated innovation and the possibility of creating Intellectual Property
- Gain privileged and cost-effective access to the UK’s world-class knowledge base and resources
- Increase revenue/profits through access to new markets, new product development, increased productivity and better processes
- Benefit from the strategic input of a highly experienced Knowledge Transfer Adviser
You can find out more on the Knowledge Transfer Partnership web pages.