The Make it Net Zero programme can help your business hit your net zero target
Access valuable advice, guidance, and resources to support you at every stage of your net zero journey through the Make it Net Zero programme for the Heart of the South West LEP area. Building on an excellent SWMAS run programme, the Heart of the South West LEP’s Growth Hub has provided additional funding to open up the scheme to all business sectors.
Examples of support available under Make it Net Zero
- Access to simple, user friendly tools that will allow you to measure your business’s carbon footprint and set measurable improvement actions
- A personalised ‘Action Plan’ to identify, implement, and measure relevant, and achievable, improvements
- One to one specialist support, including access to clean growth/net zero industry experts
- Facilitated networking opportunities, allowing like-minded businesses to address common themes through effective collaboration
- The chance to share best practice knowledge and benefit from valuable peer to peer learning
Also see the Heart of the South West LEP Make it Net Zero Information Hub for further resources.
The Make it Net Zero programme is run by SWMAS with additional funding from the Heart of the South West LEP’s Growth Hub.